Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 11--Another week.... :)

Okay. Well another week bites the dust. I've already been out for a little over 2 whole months, which is so crazy!! I do miss that place (home). But I don't plan to see it for another 16 months, can you believe that's all I have left? I mean I know it's still over a year, but I feel like Mama and Lacey JUST dropped me off.  But they always say time flies when your having fun! I have seriously grown to loveee my ward. Binghampton is great! 

I literally and seriously still wake up in the mornings and think to myself "Wow. Am I really on a mission?" Getting up at 6:30 doesn't even bother me anymore, which is definitely a good thing. I have seen so many things that use to bother me, not even bother me anymore. I can also see how a mission prepares you for marriage. That is so true. When the going gets tough the tough get going. 

Well, my teaching ability is getting better. Apparently I'm very dominant when I teach, and that's got a lot to do with my southern accent and also the fact that I'm very competitive, or so I've been told. Haha, yeah so now everybody in my ward knows that I love football. Somehow I seem to bring it up at every dinner appointment.

 We live in an apartment on the 2nd floor and I have a neighbor below us that keeps me updated on the games and what not. We'll be inside minding our own business and he'll holler "Mrs. Mizell!" (He's not  member) And then we'll discuss football.  The last time I talked to him, we talked for about 15 minutes and he said "Ya know I love talking to you about football, I've never talked to a girl about it." And he hollered "air high five"....haha I loved it! A member from the bishopric comes up to me every Sunday and tells me what happened and I love that too. Me and our Elders go back and forth about everything and people think I'm crazy....it's so funny.

Anyways, I love y'all and miss y'all. :)

Love,

Sister Mizell



COMPANIONS:  Sister Bosshardt & Sister Mizell

Being Silly

No comments:

Post a Comment