Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 12---Successful week......3 Baptisms! (Oct. 20, 2014)

Well. I am back again. It's October 20 and another week goes by. Well, I got my first 3 investigators baptized, so that was special for me. 















Hahahahahaha!   I wrecked again on my bike, but it was just because I was being funny. I was seeing how low I could get my bike to go when I went in circles before it fell. And well I figured it out! LOL!


Yesterday it was raining and we had a dinner appointment with a member for and it was on the other side of our area. So of course, I pulled out my umbrella and we went on... as we biked there, we passed this one dude, and my companion was trying to contact him and he just blurted out "What's yo frans name?!" In a very flirty type voice...eww! 




Well, we kept going and we passed a bus stop with about 3 dudes and I didn't realize it, but after we left my companion was like "Sister! They were making cat noises at you!" And I was like "They were meowing at me?!?" And apparently cat noises mean like whistling and yelling and all kind of junk. So that was creepy!



Anyways, I was going to take a picture of me on my bike in the rain with my umbrella cause I looked super dumb, but I didn't wanna take my camera and let it get wet...so maybe another time. But not much has happened around here other than that!








I love getting letters from everyone. My companion said that she has never had a companion have so much support back home. I told her that I've got a big ol' family back home! Don't forget to write!! I love y'all!





Sister Mizell

No comments:

Post a Comment