Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May 25, 2015

Well it is Sunday night and I have thought about it and I figured if I go ahead and write out a letter tonight I can put way more thought into it for you. Okay, so this past week has been really good for the most part. I actually went on exchanges with our STL on Thursday.  Well it went alright, nothing crazy happened. But she comes off as being too good. She said that sometimes she just comes off that way because she is quiet and this and that and then she was saying that she just feels like she should tell the Elders or me or whoever that they are doing something wrong or whatever the case may be. So basically correct us when we aren't doing something right. Well more so the Elders. Well I basically told her that it isn't our place to, because we ALL have faults and there is always rules that we fall short of on the mission. I mean we have a million, what do you think...what matters is that we are constantly trying and constantly improving. 

And so anyway, just by myself I learned a lot and how I wanted to end my mission. So we also this past week had interviews with President Passey and we ended up getting our iPads! Literally didn't think I would ever see them on my mission. But they are so useful and helpful and it's just something Heavenly Father has put into a mans mind to create, to help hasten the work. 

Today as I took the sacrament I realized something. I realized that just because I'm a missionary, just because I'm a member of the church, just because I was born in the church doesn't mean I'm not gonna mess up constantly. I am human and that means I am imperfect, and because of that I need my Savior, Jesus Christ. That is how I put the Atonement to action. Everyday is a new beginning to start over. I am so grateful for that knowledge. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have that 'Families can be together forever". I know my Savior lives and loves us! There is so much more than just having faith in him and expecting him to just save you. You must work! Nothing will come to you with out work! I know that Heavenly Father did in fact restore His church through the Prophet Joseph Smith. The Book of Mormon is true. I'm so grateful for that knowledge. Of these thing I humbly testify in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

I am blessed beyond measure. Alright peace out, cub scouts.

Sister Listi Mizell

"These things I do, "That families may live.""

No comments:

Post a Comment