Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Week 8

So this week, let me think for a second...

Well first off, I wrecked my bike again. We were late to an appointment and it was just so funny. I was flying and we passed our investigator, I hollered and said "I hope you got the Plan of Salvation memorized!" Just being silly, and when I turned around my pedals were going faster than my feet. So I just could NOT slow down. Then my companion hollered my name, and I slammed right into her.....like RIGHT INTO HER. It bent her handle bars and I immediately started laughing because our investigator saw us. I thought for a second that he was going to come and help us, but when I got up I heard him from about 200 ft laughing at us! That crazy dummy just laughed...so of course I laughed harder. Well I scraped my knee and that was Friday...well now it's Monday and my knee looks worse, it might be infected. So that's great!

 I hope that I'm not on a bike for too much longer, 'cause my tire popped and it was so flat that I couldn't even walk beside it and push it. I had to pick the whole thing up on one wheel and walk with it in the cat walk position. And for the record, that's very hard to do!

 We met a crazy man one night, and we contacted him, he started cussing bad, so we just drove off and stopped to talk to someone else and he started coming our way. It was pretty scary I'd say. Haha!

But as far as success goes, we have have 5 people commit to be baptized, and all 5 came to church. WOOHOO! I'm real excited about that! 

I have gained weight already, so I am cutting back on food. I feel like a fatty, because I have gained about 5 pounds ALREADY.  I don't really take pictures very often, but I sent a few. 

Y'all are in my prayers daily. Love y'all!  Write me!


Sister Mizell

Battle Wounds.....from another bike wreck!

A weekly selfie for Lacey!

Listi & her Sister Training Leader


#1--SHOWING OUT!
#2--GETTING READY!

Listi being herself.....SILLY!!
#3--FLIPPING!
#4--OOPS! CRASHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment